Eligibility: A recognized institution by the national government of the respective country approved to be the honorary member by OXERT Board or through an MOU.
- Can apply for collaborative events.
- Can nominate one member to OXERT institutional committee for a fixed term (renewable every 2 years).
- Can initiate proposal for any conference, workshop, or any other academic event for OXERT patronization.
- Nominate one of the staff as a Member in any Committee or Chair of the relevant OXERT conference.
- Nominate one of the staff as reviewer of the relevant OXERT conference/Journals.
- Eligible for staff Registration inOXERT conferences with a discounted price.
- Scope to Propose to organize and chair new or existing OXERT conference/Journals.
- Nominate staff as keynote speaker at the relevant OXERT conference/ workshop.
- Nominate one of the staff to join the editorial boards of the OXERT Journals.
- Can seek support in terms of consultancy, advisory and other related tasks as agreed by the OXERT executive committee
- Benefit of widening of network with global members and OXERT partners